Performance Chemical Company provides an in house laboratory fully capable of producing standard and specific analytical data. The laboratory is staffed and run by degreed chemists knowledgeable and experienced in oil field chemistry. PCC’s laboratory also provides support for research, product development as well as technical support. PCC will be able to sufficiently supply customer personnel with all requested analytical data including but not limited to; complete water analysis, residual testing, complete solids analysis, oil analysis, millipore analysis, oil carryover and bacteria analysis. PCC’s laboratory is fully capable of fulfilling the time requirements for analysis turn around requested by customer personnel. The equipment that our PCC laboratory utilizes to conduct these analysis are as follows:
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Spectrometer 8300(ICP): mineral analysis for produced water
- HATCH DR Spectrophotometer: residual, oil in water, Fe & Mn, turbidity analysis
- X-Ray Florescence (EDX): solids analysis
- Precision Mechanical Convection Incubator: serial dilution bottle incubator for bacteria culture analysis
- Orbital Platform Shaker: corrosion inhibitor qualification testing
- Wheel Test Apparatus
- Currently PCC is utilizing outside independent laboratories for conducting tube block testing such as BWA Water Additives and Corrtrol Services.